My name is Amy Chetwynd and I have a huge passion for all things food! I sound like I have an addiction; I guess it is a sort of addiction. I love good food, whether it’s made by my mum, out in a fancy restaurant or a cheeky take-out on a Sunday evening. As long as it is good, I love it.
My favourite things are:
- Flash, my little Cockapoo puppa!
- A good cup of tea! (with a biscuit or ten…)
- Learning new skills, mini dork over here
- Cheeeseeee – all cheese, any cheese, all the cheese!
- My not so little ball of fluff (Fluffy the hamster)
If you have any suggestions for restaurants I should check out, feel free to leave a comment or email me at email@example.com